Prove / check of invoices and contracts
Prove / check of invoices
- We prove invoices of medical treatments of international patients in German medical institutions.
- Prove of invoices inpatient treatment
(price catalogue DRG-catalogue for case-rates 2014)
- Prove of invoices of German chief doctors, professors, clinical directors (price catalogue GOÄ)
- Prove of invoices for outpatient treatment
(price catalogue GOÄ or EBM)
- Invoices for additional services – German hospitals do have additional efforts when treating international patients – which cause additional costs. Additional costs for the treatment of international patients are not reflected in the German price catalogues and do not arise for the treatment of German patients (German patients = patients who are health-insured in Germany)
Additional costs can be calculated in different ways and German hospitals / clinics use different ways to calculate and charge.
Additional Efforts for international patients are:
- work-out of price-/ cost-estimations,
- running of international departments/ -offices or at least of hospital employees who are responsible and specialized,
- medical translators and
- other services that arise when inpatient and outpatient medical treatments are done.
- Prove of invoices inpatient treatment
- We prove invoices of non-medical services by so-called medical facilitators / patients facilitators:
- In Germany, there is no price catalogue for charging non-medical services done by medical facilitators
- Medical facilitators bring international patients to German medical institutions for treatment. Medical facilitators perform quite often also other / additional non-medical services (mainly outside a hospital/clinic) and accompany international patients.
- In Germany it is not allowed to charge provisions for bringing international patients to medical institutions. Medical facilitators have to show and charge non-medical services of care and consulting according to the general German business rules.
Charging services of medical facilitators must be reflected in reasonable and plausible portions of the initial medical service / treatment.
EXAMPLE: a hospital invoice for inpatient treatment is for instance 8.000€ – the price of the medical facilitator for non-medical services should not be higher than 10–15% of the hospital invoice (800€–1.200€).
Caring non-medical services outside the hospital just like touristic services, organization of accommodation and so on must be at general and realistic prices levels that exist in the region.
EXAMPLE: a family needs accommodation for 1-3 months because one family member needs medical treatment that lasts over a longer time. Renting an accommodation to international patients with families must be at the common price levels that exists in the region.
ATTENTION: UNFORTUNATELY, THERE ARE MEDICAL FACILITATORS IN GERMANY WHO CHARGE THEIR SERVICES WITH TOTALLY UNREALISTIC PRICES THAT ARE TOO HIGH BY FAR!!! PLS USE YOUR RIGHTS AS INTERNATIONAL PATIENT IN GERMANY! INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME RIGHTS AS GERMAN PATIENTS HAVE.
Prove of contracts
Prove of contracts of German medical institutions, that international patients have to sign when they get treatment.
International patients have to sign following contracts for instance:
- Treatment contracts
- Contracts for the treatments of chief doctors, professors, clinical directors
- Contract for additional services
All contracts and the fulfillment of contracts shall be signed by contract partners (international patient and the German medical institutions).
Prove of medical legal questions when international patients get medical treatment that are not at the common medical quality or if even a wrong treatment has been done.
WE PROVE YOUR INVOICES, CONTRACTS AND THE MEDICAL TREATMENT ALWAYS SECRETELY AND ACCORDING TO GERMAN DATA SAFETY RULES. THE BASIS OF OUR WORK ARE GERMAN LAWS AND RULES OF GERMAN MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS ACCORDING TO IN GERMANY EXISTING MORAL-ETHICAL RULES! INVOICES, LEGAL CONTRACTS AND MEDICAL QUALITY ARE PROVED BY GHMC MEDICAL DOCTORS, OUR ATTORNEYS AND OUR BUSINESS MANAGERS THAT ARE ALL HIGHLY SPECIALIZED IN THE SUBJECT!